Selasa, 10 Februari 2015

Next: Good news for us ladies !

Next: Good news for us ladies !
illustration (image : pixabay)
Good news for us ladies ! - Ok, if you're a guy and you are uncomfortable reading about girly/ladies stuff, you might want to stop here. This is important information for the ladies.

Ladies you know that dreaded yearly "Well Women's Exam" we all hate going in for and sometimes procrastinate on, yes the pap smear...UGH! Well my OBGYN told me today, things have changed. If you have a normal pap, then you don't have to have another one for 20 years....yes you heard that right, 20 years!!! Woo-hoo!!!

We still have to see our Dr. yearly, just don't have to have "that" test done. Did I just hear a BIG sigh of relief?

Anyway some of you might already know this, but I didn't, so I thought I'd share the info in case other women in Bubble land didn't know either.

And while I'm at it, don't forget to schedule your Mamo...got to keep the girls healthy.

Did you already know about the 20 year thing?

NOTE: Please don't take my word on it, ask your Dr. It probably only pertaines to older women. - Good news for us ladies ! (bubblews)
thumbnail
Judul: Next: Good news for us ladies !
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait Health :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz